If by chance you do not receive a packet by the end of July, you can locate the needed items on the District website under Parents >> Enrolling your Student >> Returning Student Registration Information. You can also contact your building secretary.
Ankeny Community School District is in the process of launching a new online payment system called PayForIt. PayForIt will replace the Total Access and PaySchools systems you have used to add money to meal accounts, purchase CIML passes, or pay other school fees. Total Access/PaySchools has now been shut-down and is no longer available to process payments. The new system will be available on Monday, July 6.
- Learn more about the PayForIt transition here, and how to make your transition as smooth as possible.
- If you have any questions regarding school fees, please email Jennifer Jamison, Finance Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions regarding lunch fees, please email Scott Litchfield, Nutrition Director, at email@example.com.
Two-day class options include:
- September 9 and 10 – 4:00-6:30 p.m. or 7:00-9:30 p.m.
- September 16 and 17 – 4:00-6:30 p.m. or 7:00-9:30 p.m.
- December 2 and 3 – 4:00-6:30 p.m. or 7:00-9:30 p.m.
- December 9 and 10 – 4:00-6:30 p.m. or 7:00-9:30 p.m.
- View more information about the seminars here and then register via the Community Education Web Store.
- To view ACT test dates visit, http://www.actstudent.org/regist/dates.html.
- If you have questions, please contact Community Education at 289-3960.
- Donations to Project Fresh Start are being accepted now through July 15 in order to help students for the 2015-2016 school year. You may view the Ankeny Community School supplies list (by grade) here. Donations are accepted at the Ankeny Community Education Office, 306 SW School Street.