Take advantage of excellent opportunities for your child to develop and maintain fitness while improving sports skills and techniques. Coaches from AHS, ACHS, Northview, Southview, Parkview, and Prairie Ridge will be coaching at an abundance of camps this summer to benefit students of all ages. Go to www.ankenycamps.com to view camps and register now!
(Please note, when using this link you are leaving the Ankeny Community Schools website. The school district does not control this site or any sites linked to it, nor the content therein.)
The City of Ankeny is in need of school crossing guards and substitute crossing guards. This position pays $13.00/shift. If you are interested in becoming a crossing guard, please complete an employment application as soon as possible at city hall or online. Deadline to apply is April 25.
- Print an application form here to apply in person at: City Hall, 410 West First Street, Ankeny. (965-6400)
- Learn more about applying at the City website.
Ankeny After Prom is using an online volunteer sign up program this year. It takes many hands to fully staff a successful and safe After Prom Event. Please sign-up by clicking on the link below and sign-up for the area you’re interested in and specific shift(s). If you have already showed an interest in volunteering to the After Prom Committee, you will still need to go to this site and sign up. For those that do sign-up to volunteer at After Prom, please enter on the West side of the Ankeny High School using the doors North of the main entrance. You'll need to check in at the Registration area where you'll receive further information and instructions.
Thank you in advance for volunteering and supporting Ankeny After Prom. Any questions or comments, please contact Kristi Spoth at email@example.com or Lisa Tagye at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is the link to the Sign-Up Genius: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C084DAEA623A3FC1-volunteers
- Click here to register online!
- To complete online registration, the non-refundable registration fee must be paid at the time of registration using a credit or debit card.
- More information is available at the Before and After-School Program web page.
UGOTCLASS offers over 60 online courses and certificates in: Business, Business Communication, Health, Human Resources, Leadership, LEED Green Workplace, New Media Marketing, Professional Development, Social Media for Business, Training and Education, and Training for K-12 Teachers. Sign up today: UGOTCLASS.
Review the Iowa Assessments interpretation resources here.
- Click here to log in to Infinite Campus.
- Find instructions for logging in here.
- Please contact your student's respective teacher if you have questions regarding the midterm grade.